Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday 3 July 2014

Apologies and Thanks!!

Apologies to my lovely readers for disappearing off the radar for a while.



I feel like the worst blogger around for not chronicling my life but it HAS been rather hectic and my laptop has once again gone kaput. It is currently at the laptop doctor's hopefully being fixed, and I am using the other half's laptop while he is at work.



Basically my student life has actually ended and I am very sad about this. I have moved out of my student house and am now living with my Dad again. This has both positives and negatives. One positive being VEGETABLES!

I am also applying for full time jobs in an administration environment as I have previous experience in this area and I feel like my degree isn't going to take me places.

I have received a tax rebate of just over £1000 in the post so I may or may not have done a bit of beauty shopping (at outlets though!) and I am also waiting for an online order to arrive, and I pinkie promise a massive haul post for you lovely readers.



Also, while I've been away from my blog, I reached 100 followers, this has made me extremely happy and I am grateful for each and every one of you lovely lot for following me!!



Once again, massive, massive apologies and another promise to post more!!
P.s. I'm thinking of doing a #30in30 lip challenge like Miss Budget Beauty what do you guys think??

2 comments:

  1. We're glad you're back! Good luck on the job search as well.
    bearikarose.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks for your comment! I have my fingers crossed I find a full time job as soon as possible, working weekends and evenings is killing me! xx

      Delete

Thanks for reading and commenting!