Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday 27 April 2014

Twenty Facts about Me

As per the blog a day challenge, and the fact that I will be unable to post tomorrow, I have produced the second post of the day. This means that I have to come up with 20 facts about myself. This is going to be fairly difficult, and the facts will definitely not be in order of importance.

1)  I am left handed, but I do the majority of tasks with my right hand.

2)  I have been hypnotised before - and promptly embarrassed myself.

3)  I am 25 years of age.

4)  I believe that I may have a slight food addiction. I love food way too much.

5)  My astrological sign is Pisces, but I do not believe in horoscopes.

 
6)  I've had a fairly wide array of different jobs for a 25 year old.

7)  I am a strong believer in fate, and I always think that everything does happen for a reason.

8)  I have 3 tattoos, but I want another one before I graduate from University.

9)  I am a compulsive skin picker, I know how unhygenic and damaging it is, but I cannot stop.
 
10)  Due to being a compulsive skin picker, I have reached out for budget makeup to conceal these 'blemishes' for around 12 years.
 
11)  I love Katy Perry way too much, as in, I have just spent £80 of my student loan on Reflection Section tickets for her gig.
 
 
 
12)  As with a lot of 25 year old women, I do not have any idea where my life is going, and it scares me a bit.

13)  I am bisexual and in a relationship with a man, but I feel I am more physically attracted to women.

14)  I buy makeup without really thinking of the financial consequences.

15)  I have always loved to read, and I look forward to finishing university so I can read for fun again!

16)  I am unsure whether I will ever get married.

17)  I am obsessed with Harry Potter, yes you may think that I am too old, but I will never be too old!
 
 

18)  I suffer from what are called 'focal' migraines where they affect my vision and my other senses. Wonderful.

19)  I like drink once in a while. My favourite tipples include Guinness, Tequila, Kopparberg/Rekorderlig, wine... oh who am I kidding, I am not too fussy.

20)  From what you have read above, you will know that I am a student, although you probably do not know that I am a final year student.



So, these were my 20 facts, if you wish to know anything more about me, please ask! 
My next post is meant to be 'Meaning of My Business Name' but as I do not have a business, I cannot answer that. The next post is 'My Earliest Childhood Memory' instead. 

Melissa xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and commenting!