Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday 4 May 2014

My tattoos and piercings.

I have had a few piercings on my time and I actually plan on getting a few more tattoos.

First off, I will talk about piercings, both past and present.
In the past I have had the top of my ear pierced, but the jewellery fell out and it closed up rather quickly. I also had my belly button pierced when I was 15 but I found that I didn't like how it looked when I wore tight fitting tops so took it out. A couple of years ago I managed to get the belly button bar through the hole again but decided against keeping the piercing.
I have currently got my ear lobes pierced three times but don't often wear jewellery in all 3. I also have a daith piercing and I love it!

I have always wanted to get my tongue and my nipple pierced, but I always chicken out of it.

My tattoos. I have three tattoos, but I do want more! I have one on the inside of my foot, of a treble clef and a heart, taken from flash. I have one on either side of my ribcage of swallows. I also one of two flash butterflies joined by freehand swirls just above my bikini line. They aren't necessarily the best technically but I like them. And some of them are nearly 10 years old.

I have plans for a Freddie Mercury or Queen inspired tattoo, a Wizard of Oz tattoo and possibly one paying homage to Katy Perry.
I am excited for all three!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and commenting!