Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday 3 May 2014

Two Blog Posts in One

I promised to do one post per day, but have been extremely busy with Uni work and also having a bit of a social life that I've not had for months... so tonight I have put up two blog a day posts in one post. Apologies again for not posting each day as promised. I am a bad person, I know.




3 Personal Traits I am Proud Of
This blog post is self explanatory, so here goes:
  1. I am outgoing, as in I am not scared of meeting new people and will talk to anyone, and would probably be the first to strike up a conversation. I am proud of this because as a child and teenager, I was the complete opposite, I wouldn't have said boo to a goose
  2. I get told that I'm funny quite a bit, and I am proud of that because who doesn't like to make people laugh?
  3. I am probably one of the most open-minded people you will ever meet.


10 of My favourite Foods
This is going to be another simple post, and I love it, cos its about food! Yes!! In no particular order:


  1. Mashed potato with a touch of butter, a splash of milk and some salt and pepper.
  2. Ben and Jerry's Peanut Butter Cup ice cream - only tried this for the first time and I think it is one of the nicest things I have ever tasted, and I am not a massive ice cream fan either.
  3. Marmite and also Vegemite... yes I like both!
  4. Bread - all types, especially brown and seeded breads.
  5. Sushi - could eat Yo! Sushi every day if I had the money!
  6. Nando's Chicken - extra hot spice. Worked there for a year and a half now and I am still not sick of the food.
  7. Steak, I love my steak rare! Smacked on the arse and chucked on the plate please.
  8. My favourite fruit is cherries, but I love all fruit near enough and watermelon was a close second.
  9. My favourite vegetable is asparagus, but I like any green vegetable really.
  10. the last favourite food on this list is Houmous. O.M.G. I love the stuff.
This list took a surprising amount of time to write, especially considering I love food so much. But I really had to think about it.

I'm off to make a sarnie now, Scooby Doo-style!



Love Melissa xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and commenting!