Follow on Bloglovin

Friday 9 May 2014

What is in my handbag

In my handbag I have:
Mitchum Advanced Control anti-perspirant in the Powder Fresh scent - amazing!
Wella Silvikrin hairspray - handbag sized,
My purse, I think it was from Claire's Accessories,
a bracelet,
My hairbrush,
My car and house keys,
Scünci hair grips,
Sugar free polos,
A big pack of Extra White Bubblemint,
A pen,
My e-cig with cherry menthol oil,
My makeup bag.

My makeup bag contains:
Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer,
Collection Concealer,
Rimmel Stay Matte Powder,
Soap and Glory One Heck of a Blot Powder,
Real Techniques Expert Face Brush,
Maybelline Fit Me Anti-shine Stick foundation,
Revlon Matte Balm in Elusive,
No.7 Perfect Lips Pencil in Nude,
L'Oréal Color Riche Le Kohl in Black,
L'Oréal Super Liner Perfect Slim in Black,
and last but not least my lipstick saviour, Lipcote!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and commenting!